Students will receive 28 hours of instruction in safe driving practices. Upon completion, they will be issued a certificate that will enable them to apply for a driving permit at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Students must be in attendance for the entire 28 hours in order to complete the course. There are NO "make-ups". Student must be 15 1/2 to obtain a permit.
- Registration fee is $125 NON-REFUNDABLE
- Classes are 3 days, 7:00am-5:00pm
- 30 minute lunch break-BRING YOUR LUNCH (there is no food or drink available on campus)
- NO smoking on school property including parking lot
- Bicycles must be locked in designated bike rack. DO NOT CHAIN TO FENCE
- In the classroom, there will be NO eating, cell phones, headphones or other electronic devices.
- You must complete the entire 28 hours in order to receive your certificate. NO "make-up" class is available.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive your Driver's Ed certificate for DMV
Upcoming class dates (2017-18):
Summer Break: Jun 19, 20, 21 and Aug 7, 8, 9
Thanksgiving Break: Nov 20, 21, 22
Winter Break: Dec 18, 19, 20
Spring Break: Apr 2, 3, 4