We’re working to build a career training program that offers INNOVATIVE training opportunities to help you move forward in a career pathway that has opportunities for high-growth and high-wages. New Haven Adult School is where the pathway begins. We’ll get you started and we'll also help you plan your next career move.
We provide classes in a variety of formats:
- traditional in-class
- Career Interest Learning Groups (NEW Staring Fall 2018)
- hybrid (in-class & online)
- computer-based (self-paced independent learning)
Our program provides students with two tracks:
- Career Ready - short-term job skills training
- College Bound - College preparatory classes for adult learners
Career Education Placement & Assessment Meeting Dates
Students wishing to enroll in any Career Education or College Prep course other than Keyboarding or Basic Computers must attend Career Education Placement & Assessment. Please arrive on-time and plan for 2-3 hours.
See class pages for dates and times.