PROGRAM OUTCOMES from Nov 2016 through April 2021.
● 150 out of 172 completed
● 134 received job offers (89.33%)
● 118 accepted (88.06%)
● 18 became Independent, self-employed Caregivers
● 3 were Caregivers for a sick family member
● 4 Did not complete once COVID started
● 3 who did complete did via DL did not accept jobs due to COVID concerns
●21 transitioned from ESL program
●15 enrolled under the EL Civics Integrated 243 section
●14 co-enrolled with WIOA Title 1 via Ohlone Career Center & La Familia collaboration
● 4 were Adults with Disabilities (ex. Autism) 3 of which became paid Companion Care Helpers
● 1 has received the Caregiver of the Quarter award through their employer
● 1 upskilled to Geriatric Specialist
● 2 have received a job that's above entry-level as a Caregiver Medication Technician
● 3 received 11 units of High School Diploma credit and graduated with their diploma and a Caregiver job offer.
● 4 have dual enrolled: one in NHAS High School Diploma, one in ABE Math, and two in Health Science Essentials
● One employer partner has offered our graduates an above-average starting pay rate of $16.95/hour
● One student has recently promoted from Caregiver to Caregiver Lead to Scheduler.