JUNE 18 - 20th & AUGUST 13 - 15th
7:00am – 5:00pm
To register please call the office, or you may walk in the first day of class.
Driver's Ed Application form must be completed and payment in cash.
Students will receive 28 hours of instruction in safe driving practices. Upon completion, they will be issued a certificate that will enable them to apply for a driving permit at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Students must be in attendance for the entire 28 hours in order to complete the course. There are NO "make-ups". Student must be 15 1/2 to obtain a permit.
- Registration fee is $125 NON-REFUNDABLE
- Classes are 3 days, 7:00am-5:00pm
- 30 minute lunch break-BRING YOUR LUNCH (there is no food or drink available on campus)
- NO smoking on school property including parking lot
- Bicycles must be locked in designated bike rack. DO NOT CHAIN TO FENCE
- In the classroom, there will be NO eating, cell phones, headphones or other electronic devices.
- You must complete the entire 28 hours in order to receive your certificate. NO "make-up" class is available.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive your Driver's Ed certificate for DMV
Upcoming class dates:
Summer: June 18, 19, 20, 2018
Summer: August 13, 14, 15, 2018