DRIVER'S EDUCATION CLASS
NOVEMBER 19, 20 & 21, 2018
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
To register please call the office, or you may walk in the first day of class*.
Students will receive 28 hours of instruction in safe driving practices. Upon completion, they will be issued a certificate that will enable them to apply for a driving permit at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Students must be in attendance for the entire 28 hours in order to complete the course. There are NO "make-ups". Student must be 15 1/2 to obtain a permit.
- Registration fee is $125 NON-REFUNDABLE
- Classes are 3 days, 7:00 am-5:00 pm - Room 9
- 30-minute lunch break -12:00 - 12:30 pm
- BRING YOUR LUNCH (there is no food or drink available on campus)
- NO smoking on school property including parking lot
- Bicycles must be locked in designated bike rack. DO NOT CHAIN TO FENCE
- In the classroom, there will be NO eating, cell phones, headphones or other electronic devices.
- You must complete the entire 28 hours in order to receive your certificate.
- NO "make-up" class is available.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive your Driver's Ed certificate for DMV
- If you are over 18 years old, DMV does not require a certificate to receive a permit. Adults can register for the class to get an in-depth understanding of driving laws and rules in California. No certificate is issued.
* If you do NOT pre-register, Registration fee must be CASH and Driver's Ed Application form must be completed.
Upcoming class dates:
January 2, 3, & 4, 2019 April 1, 2, & 3, 2019 June 17, 18, & 19, 2019