NEW AND RETURNING ESL & CITIZENSHIP STUDENTS
- Make an appointment for placement testing and orientation. Click this link and select your appointment time
- how up to your appointment on time. Prepare to stay for approximately 3 hours
- At the appointment you will:
- Learn how our program works
- Take the CASAS test
- Fill out new registration forms
- Enroll and receive your Zoom link for class
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Any personal information needed to fill out the registration form. Click here to download and complete the form now.
- If you need someone to help interpret for you, you may bring ONE person. This person will be asked to leave the room during the test.
- If you need eyeglasses for reading, please bring them with you.
- Your own email address
Who can I contact with questions?
Call Nejaha at 510-489-2185 extension # 61152, OR
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or click this link to send her an email,
If you are currently attending ESL classes with us, your teacher will help you enroll into the next class.