#1 Fremont Adult School – Pharmacy Technician Preparatory Course
Students who pass all the requirements and assessments of this bridge course, including the final tests and the oral interview, will meet the eligibility requirements for Mission Valley ROP Pharmacy Technology Course starting in August 2019.
- Class InformationMarch 12, 2019 – June 6, 2019
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- No Classes Tue 4/23 and Thu 4/25 – Spring Break
- Click here to see flier
- When to take this course: BEFORE the CORE training at Mission Valley ROP
- Contact: Yelena Zimon, 510-793-6465x29116 email@example.com
#2 Mission Valley ROP (Fremont) - Adult Pharmacy Technology Program
The next course will begin in August 2018 to April 2019 (approximate)
Prerequisite: Must have a high school diploma or GED. Must pass the placement assessment with a score in reading and math at the 8.0 grade level. The preparatory course at Fremont Adult School will prepare you for this test.
- Cost: $1650 per quarter (total cost of course is $3,500)
- Total includes a non-refundable $200 deposit to guarantee your spot in the class upon completion of the prerequisite testing.
- Additional costs: $300 for books, lab coat, and testing fee
- Click here for more information
- When to take this course: AFTER you have your high school diploma or GED and have a minimum of 8th grade reading and math skills.
- Contact: Call MVROP at (510) 657-1865 or email Ms. Ha at: firstname.lastname@example.org