New Haven Adult School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Transcript & Verification Request


State law allows a school district to release records to the adult student or upon the specific release signed by the adult student. New Haven Adult School requires positive identification for the release of records (a copy of driver's license is sufficient identification). The student's signature to release the information to a 3rd party.

The charge for an official transcript or verification request is $5. Transcripts or Verification requests take 3 to 5 days for processing. 


1. Print out Transcript/ Verification Request Form

2. Complete Form

3. Copy of student's Government ID with picture

4. A signed authorization from student 

5. Provide $5 Payment by Check, Cash or Credit /Debit Card



     New Haven Adult School

      Attn: Jo Hendee

      600 G Street

      Union City, CA 94587



        If requesting by email or fax we accept Credit/Debit card as payment.   


FAX:  510 471-0554


IN PERSON: Call me first so I can get your transcript ready for you. 


If you have any questions, please contact Jo Hendee at (510) 489-2185, extension 60683